Place of Origin:
CE and ISO13485
The 10mm Hasson Trocars are designed, tested and manufactured for single patient use.
The 10mm laparoscopic Hasson trocar is passed through the abdominal wall and then facilitates the access of the camera and laparoscopic instruments. If desired, carbon dioxide can be injected through a valve.
This product is suitable for all laparoscopic interventions. However, physicians are advised to use an appropriately sized endoscopic device.
As shown, these devices are for single use only. Endoscopy procedures should be performed by physicians who are adequately trained and familiar with these procedures.
(1) Single patient uses only, avoid cross infection.
(2) Stainless steel needle instead of original plastic makes the trocar more reliable.
(3) Automatic change the diameter of the cannula by special design. The puncture cannula adopts a rotary reduction structure, and has an adjustable design. The diameter of 10mm puncture cannula can be rotated to 5mm during operation, and the diameter of 12mm puncture cannula can be rotated to 5mm during operation.
(4) With adjustable fixer on canula, it is more reliable to stabilize the position of the cannula in the abdominal.
(5) Ergonomic design of the trocar makes it more comfortable to grasp.
Q1: How can I make an order ?
Q2: How can I pay?
A: Convenience by Western Union/Money Gram/Paypal/T/T etc.
Q3: Can I received samples first?
A: Certainly. Samples will be prepared in 7 days.
Q4: Can I get any discount?
A: The price is negotiable, we can offer you discount according to your order quantity.
Q5: How much does the shipping cost?
A: Shipping cost is charged by the package's weight and related to the shipping methods you choose and your destination.
Send your inquiry directly to us