Place of Origin:
CE and ISO13485
CE Marked 12mm Disposable Hasson Trocar Laparoscopic Hasson Trocar
Disposable Surgical Hasson Trocar are used during laparascopic surgery and can function as a portal for other tools like scissors, graspers and staplers. A trocar is a surgical instrument which can be used to remove fluid from the abdominal cavity
These blunt trocars are inserted into the peritoneal cavity after making a small celiotomy and are used to introduce a laparoscope for surgery. Blunt tip trocars are used as a port for scope maneuverability. These trocars use a Hasson technique and can offer strong fixation, excellent sealing, and an atraumatic blunt obturator.
(1) Single patient uses only, avoid cross infection.
(2) Stainless steel needle instead of original plastic makes the trocar more reliable.
(3) Ergonomically designed finger grip fits user better. Allowing for easy rotating during insertion and offering a firm holding position.
(4) The blunt obturator tip pushes the tissue softly and avoids damage to abdominal wall when puncturing
(5) Adjustable suture pile on canula tube. Suture line twined and fastened to suture piles making the canula settled on abdominal wall.
(6) Double sealing units design. Detachable multi-disc sealing structure and one-way duckbill sealing valve allows the entry of different sizes of instruments and maintain the pneumoperitoneum while operating
|φ10mm; Hasson sleeces||100mm|
|φ12mm; Hasson sleeces||100mm|
Q: Are you a factory or a trade company?
A: We are a medical technology company with a wholly-owned factory in Shenzhen city.
Q: What is your main products?
A: Disposable laparoscopic trocar, ultrasonic scalpel and personal protective equipments are the 3 main products we make. You can log in our website: www.surgsci.com for more info.
Q: Where can I see your company's info?
A: You can log into our website "www.surgsci.com" or "www.disposabletrocar.com" to check our company and products. We also got on-line store in Alibaba.com. You can search "surgsci" and see our company there.
Q:What are your payment terms for new customers?
A:If the order amount is small we need T/T 100% in advance. If large qty we alwaysrequire new customer make T/T 60% in advance ,the balance should be paid in 3 days against B/L copy.
Q:What is the minimum order quantity?
A:1 set/kit. But the more you purchase,the cheaper price it will be.
Send your inquiry directly to us