Place of Origin:
CE and ISO13485
Introduction of Visible Tip Disposable Optical Trocar for Minimally Invasive Surgery 5mm
The visible tip disposable optical trocar for minimally invasive surgery 5mm offers 3 specifications that can be used in various types of laparoscopic surgeries.
Under the complexity of abdominal conditions, this laparoscopic trocar gives visual feedbacks when puncturing with the help of endoscope to avoid the potential damage to the organs by mis-operation.
|T5L100V||φ5mm; Universal sleeces||100mm|
|T5L150V||φ5mm; Universal sleeces||150mm|
Main Features of Visible Tip Disposable Optical Trocar For Minimally Invasive Surgery 5mm :
(1) Double seal, special airtight materials, durable layer sealing firm system, reducing air leakage during the insertion or retraction of instruments.
(2) Keeping the pneumoperitoneum effectively during frequency insertion or retraction of instruments.
(3) The stable threaded sleeve of the 5mm visible tip disposable optical trocar greatly enhanced the fixation force on the abdominal wall, prevent accidental sleeping out from intraoperative puncture.
(4) Transparent puncture tip on the 5mm optical trocar obturator ensures clear images are obtained during puncture, avoid image distortion effectively.
(5) Blunt design puncture cone and tight conjunction with the sleeve, conduce to reduce bleeding and damage to the tissue.
(6) Casing wall is in strict accordance with the design principles of human engineering mechanics, increase the flexibility and safety of operation.
Product CE Certificate:
Factory and Office:
Send your inquiry directly to us