CE Marked 12mm Laparoscopic Trocar Kit for Surgery Disposable Trocar Set
Contact Person : Chao
Phone Number : +8615826764336
WhatsApp : +8615826764336
|Minimum Order Quantity :||1 set||Price :||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details :||1 obturator+2 canulas+1 veress needle||Delivery Time :||7-10 working days|
|Payment Terms :||T/T||Supply Ability :||5000 sets/month|
|Place of Origin:||Guangdong, China||Brand Name:||Surgsci|
|Certification:||CE ISO13485||Model Number:||Trocar Kit|
|Instrument Classification:||Class II||Product Name:||Laparoscopic Trocar Kit|
|Certificate:||CE ISO||Feature:||Sterile Disposable|
|Usage:||Surgical Room||Size:||10mm Trocar|
|Function:||Surgery Medical||MOQ:||1 Set|
|Properties:||Abdominal Surgery Equipments||Type:||Needle,Hook|
|Selling Units:||Single Item||Single Package Size :||26X26X6 Cm|
|Single Gross Weight:||0.500 Kg||Package Type:||Corrugated Box|
10mm Trocar Cannula Set,
ISO Trocar Cannula Set,
10mm trocar catheter kit
TV06=10mm obturator*1+10mm cannula*2+pneumoperitoneum needle*1+specimen bag*1
The trocar consists of an obturator and a cannula. The obturator is composed of puncture tip, shaft, handle and other related components, and the sleeve is composed of related components such as cannula, air blow, cock, inner seal, durable universal seal, etc.
The pneumoperitoneum needle consists of a hub, stopcock, luer lock, position indicator, spring, inner stylet and outer cannula.
The retrieval bag consists of a rope device and a bag.
1. One-time use, avoid cross deformation
2. Unique design, less trauma, quick recovery
3. Threaded design, perfect waist maintenance
Instructions for use
1. Remove the cannula and mandrel from the sterile packaging and insert the mandrel into the cannula as shown.
2. When puncturing, place the mandrel seat in the palm of your hand, place two fingers on the cannula handle, hold it gently, and lock the switch on the top for puncturing. At this time, the flag is in the ON area.
3. During puncture, if the indicator light returns to OFF, it means that the cannula has penetrated the abdominal cavity
4. Pull out the mandrel, 10mm sleeve can be used for 8-11mm device, 5mm can be used for 3-6mm.
5. If it is standard, you can first establish pneumoperitoneum with a pneumoperitoneum needle. The 5mm device has a converter within 10mm of the shell, and can also grab the abdominal cavity with blood, gauze, etc. Specimen bags are used for packing specimens.
1. This product is for one-time use. It is ready to use after opening the sterilized package. Do not use if packaging is damaged.
2. This product is a one-time product, sterilized by EO. The packaging is sterile and airtight. The word "sterile" is on the box and it's on it. There are also instructions regarding the sterilization date and the prohibition on the use of damaged packaging. Sterilization is valid for two years.
3. This manual is for general introduction only and cannot be used as an operation instruction. Operators should bring relevant medical literature
4. Discard the instrument after use.
Q1: How can I make an order ?
Q2: How can I pay?
A: Convenience by Western Union/Money Gram/Paypal/T/T etc.
Q3: Can I received samples first?
A: Certainly. Samples will be prepared in 3 days.
Q4: Can I get any discount?
A: The price is negotiable, we can offer you discount according to your order quantity.
Q5: How much are the shipping costs?
A: Shipping cost is charged by the package's weight and related to the shipping methods you choose and your destination.