of Surgical Optical Trocar Set Disposable Endoscopic Trocar Kit
Trocar kit normally contains 3 kinds of products: disposable laparoscopic trocar, disposable veress needle and disposable specimen pouch.
● Trocar is composed of obturator and sleeve. Obturator is composed of penetrating tip, shaft, handle and other related components, and sleeve is composed of cannula, insufflation, stopcock, internal seal, durable universal seal and other related components.
● Veress needle is composed of hub, stopcock valve, luer lock connector, position indicator, spring, inner stylet and outer cannula.
● Retrieval bag is composed of cord device and bag.
||1 pc of 5 mm obturator + 2 pcs of 5 mm cannula + 1 pc veress needle+ 1 pc specimen bag
|Place of Origin
Packing & Delivery
Blister package for each set, then color box and carton package
Product Performance Description
Trocar has applications in urologic, gynecologic laparoscopy and other abdominal procedures to establish a path for entry of endoscopic instruments.
1. The product is disposable. It can be used after open the sterilized packing. It is forbidden to use if the package is damaged.
2. The product is disposable and is sterilized by EO. The packing is sterile and sealed. There is "sterile" on the packing box and also on it. The date of sterilization and the caveat which said it is forbidden to use if the package is damaged are also on the packing box. Sterilization period of validity is two years.
3. This instruction is only for general introducing and it can not be the instruction of the operation. The operator should take correlative medical literature.
4. Dispose the instrument after use.
Q: Are you a factory or a trade company?
A: We are a medical technology company with a wholly-owned factory in Shenzhen city.
Q:Where can I see your company's info?
A: You can log into our website "www.surgscience.com" or "www.disposabletrocar.com" to check our
company and products. We also got on-line store in Alibaba.com. You can search "Innosurg" and see our company there.
Q: What is the process of your trocar production?
A: Incoming inspection→Ultrasonic cleaning→Assembly in clean workshop→Inspection→EO sterilization→Resolution→Shipping
Q: How long is your lead time?
A: Generally, it's about 7-10 days if the components are in stock.
Q:What is the minimum order quantity?
A:1set/kit. But the more you purchase,the cheaper price it will be.