Place of Origin:
CE and ISO13485
Disposable Laparoscopic Trocar is composed of obturator and sleeve. The sleeve is composed of cannula,
insufflation, stopcock, internal seal, durable universal seal.
Disposable Laparoscopic Trocar is intended for use in a variety of gynecologic, general, thoracic, and
urologic laparoscopic procedures to create and maintain a port of entry for laparoscopic instruments.
(1) Multiple tip designs include pygramid tip, safety (Shielded blade) tip, bladeless dilating tip.
(2) Provide 7.5/10mm universal seal accepting all surgical instruments.
(3) The sharp, flat-blade tip facilitates smooth entry but leaves a smaller defect than pyramid-tip trocars
(4) Safety trocars with shielded blade are specially design for the "blind" primary port or puncturation. The safety trocar consist of a V-shape flat linear blade tip and a spring-loaded blade shield. The shield is designed to cover the flat linear blade once abdominal access has been gained to safeguard against internal visceral damage.
(5) Single patient uses only, avoid cross infection.
|Place of Origin:||Guangdong, China||Product Name:||Single Use Trocar|
|Brand Name:||Surgsci||Application:||Surgical Operation|
|Power Source:||Manual||Usage:||Surgical Room|
|Warranty:||2 Years||Certificate:||CE ISO13485|
|After-Sale Service:||Online Technical Support||Feature:||Sterile Disposable|
|Material:||Metal, Plastic||Sterilization:||EO Sterilized|
|Shelf Life:||2 Years||Function:||Build Passageway|
|Quality Certification:||CE||Color:||White and Blue|
Send your inquiry directly to us