Place of Origin:
CE and ISO13485
These devices are designed, tested and manufactured for single patient use.
The Hasson trocar is passed through the abdominal wall for easy access to cameras and laparoscopic instruments.
If desired, carbon dioxide can be injected through a valve.
The 10mm Hasson Trocar passes through the abdominal wall for easy access to cameras and laparoscopic instruments. If desired, carbon dioxide can be injected through a valve.
As shown, these devices are for single use only. Endoscopy procedures should be performed by physicians who are adequately trained and familiar with these procedures. The following are the main features of this product.
(1) For single patient use only to avoid cross infection.
(2) The stainless steel needle replaces the original plastic, making the trocar more reliable.
(3) The ergonomically designed finger grip is more user-friendly. Allows easy rotation during insertion and provides a secure holding position.
(4) The blunt obturator tip gently pushes the tissue to avoid damage to the abdominal wall during puncture.
(5) Adjustable suture post on cannula. The suture is wrapped and secured to the suture post, which secures the cannula to the abdominal wall.
(6) Double sealing unit design. The removable multi-piece sealing structure and one-way duckbill sealing valve allow access to instruments of different sizes and maintain pneumoperitoneum during operation.
Class II 10mm Hasson Disposable Trocar For Laparoscopic Surgery is one of the hasson trocars that we make:
|TI0L100H||φ10mm; Hasson sleeces||100mm|
|T12L100H||φ12mm; Hasson sleeces||100mm|
Product Package and Usage:
Q: Are you a factory or a trade company?
A: We are a medical technology company with a wholly-owned factory in Shenzhen city.
Q: Where can I see your company's info?
A: You can log into our website "www.surgsci.com" or "www.disposabletrocar.com" to check our company and products. We also got on-line store in Alibaba.com. You can search "Innosurg" and see our company there.
Q: What is the process of your trocar production?
A: Incoming inspection→Ultrasonic cleaning→Assembly in clean workshop→Inspection→EO sterilization→Resolution→Shipping
Q: How long is your lead time?
A: Generally, it's about 7-10 days if the components are in stock.
Q:What is the minimum order quantity?
A:1 set/kit. But the more you purchase,the cheaper price it will be.
Send your inquiry directly to us