Place of Origin:
CE and ISO13485
Main Features and Product Details:
Laparoscopy Surgery Usage Detachable Double Sealing Hasson Trocar provides 2 specifications that can be used in various types of laparoscopic surgeries.
(1) Use only for a single patient to avoid cross infection.
(2) The stainless steel needle replaces the original plastic, making the trocar more reliable.
(3) The ergonomically designed finger grip is more user-friendly. Allows easy rotation during insertion and provides a secure holding position.
(4) The blunt obturator tip gently pushes the tissue to avoid damage to the abdominal wall during puncture.
(5) Adjustable suture posts on the casing. The suture is wrapped around and fastened to the suture post, which secures the cannula to the abdominal wall.
(6) Double sealing unit design. Removable multi-piece sealing structure and one-way duckbill sealing valve allow the entry of instruments of different sizes and maintain pneumoperitoneum during operation.
|Product name||Disposable Laparoscopic Trocar||Instrument classification||Class Ⅱ|
|Application||Laparoscopic Surgery||Warranty||2 years|
|Certificate||ISO13485 & CE||Material||Plastic|
|Usage||Surgical Room||Sterilization||EO Sterilized|
|Function||Surgery Passageway||Package Type||1 Set or Kit/Package|
Office and Factory:
Exhibitions We Attended:
Q: Are you a factory or a trade company?
A: We are a medical technology company with a wholly-owned factory in Shenzhen city.
Q: What is your main products?
A: Disposable laparoscopic trocar, ultrasonic scalpel and personal protective equipments are the 3 main products we make. And we are reseraching endo cutting stapler and some other products.
Q: What is the process of your trocar production?
A: Incoming inspection→Ultrasonic cleaning→Assembly in clean workshop→Inspection→EC sterilization→Resolution→Shipping
Send your inquiry directly to us