Place of Origin:
CE and ISO13485
Main Features of Disposable Laparoscopic Hasson Trocar:
The devices were designed, tested and manufactured for single patient use.
Trocars are passed through the abdominal wall and then facilitate the access for the camera and laparoscopic instruments. If needed, the CO2 can be infused through the valve.
The products are applicable to all laparoscopic interventions. But the physicians are advised using suitable size of the devices to correspond with the endoscopes.
These devices are intended for single-use only as indicated. Endoscopic procedures should be performed by physicians having adequate training and familiarity with these procedures.
CE Sterilized Abdominal Surgery Disposable Laparoscopic Hasson Trocar provides 2 specifications that can be used in various types of laparoscopic surgeries.
Main Features of Abdominal Surgery Disposable Laparoscopic Hasson Trocar 10/12mm
(1) One-time use to avoid cross infection.
(2) The stainless steel needle replaces the original plastic, making the trocar more reliable.
(3) The ergonomically designed finger grip is more user-friendly. Allows easy rotation during insertion and provides a secure holding position.
(4) The blunt obturator tip gently pushes the tissue to avoid damage to the abdominal wall during puncture
(5) Adjustable suture post on cannula. The suture is wrapped and secured to the suture post, which secures the cannula to the abdominal wall.
(6) Double sealing unit design.
The removable multi-piece seal structure and one-way duckbill seal valve allow access to instruments of different sizes and maintain pneumoperitoneum during operation.
|TI0L100H||φ10mm; Hasson sleeces||100mm|
|T12L100H||φ12mm; Hasson sleeces||100mm|
Certification of Abdominal Surgery Disposable Laparoscopic Hasson Trocar 10/12mm
Q: Where can I see your company's info?
A: You can log into our website "www.surgscience.com" or "www.disposabletrocar.com" to check our company and products. We also got on-line store in Alibaba.com. You can search "Innosurg" and see our company there.
Q: What is the process of your trocar production?
A: Incoming inspection→Ultrasonic cleaning→Assembly in clean workshop→Inspection→EO sterilization→Resolution→Shipping
Q: How long is your lead time?
A: Generally, it's about 7-10 days if the components are in stock.
Q:What is the minimum order quantity?
A:1 set/kit. But the more you purchase,the cheaper price it will be.
Q: What are your main products?
A: Disposable laparoscopic trocar, veress needle, specimen pouch and ultrasonic scalpel are the 4 main products we make. You can visit our website: www.surgsci.com for more info.
Send your inquiry directly to us