Place of Origin:
1. Trocar is composed of obturator and sleeve. Obturator is composed of penetrating tip, shaft, handle and other related components, and sleeve is composed of cannula, insufflation, stopcock, internal seal, durable universal seal and other related components.
TS06=10mm obturator*1+10mm cannula*2+120mm veress needle+Specimen bag*1
Disposable Laparoscopic Trocar is intended for use in a variety of gynecologic, general, thoracic, and urologic laparoscopic surgeries to create and maintain a passageway for entry/exit of laparoscopic instruments.
Instructions for Use
1. The sheath and the core rod is removed from the aseptic packaging, and the core rod is inserted into the casing sheath by the icon.
2. Puncture, the core rod seat placed in the palm, two fingers placed in the casing of the handle of the casing, a little hard grip, the top of the lock switch, you can puncture. At this point the sign is in the ON area.
3. Puncture process, if the indication of the signs back to the OFF, indicating that the casing has been penetrating abdominal cavity
4. Pull out the core rod, the 10mm sleeve can be used for 8 to 11mm of the device, the 5mm can be used for 3 to 6mm.
5. If it is standard, can be the first to use the veress needle, establishing pneumoperitoneum. Converter is provided for the use of 5mm devices in the 10mm of the casing, and can also be used to grab the abdominal cavity with blood, gauze, etc. The specimen bag is used to pack the specimen of the specimen.
|Place of Origin||Guangdong, China|
|Product name||Disposable Bladeless Trocar kit|
|TS06||10mm obturator*1+10mm cannula*2+120mm veress needle+Specimen bag*1|
Our Factory& Our Team
Q: Are you a factory or a trade company?
A: We are a medical technology company with a wholly-owned factory in Shenzhen city.
Q: Where can I see your company's info?
A: You can log into our website "www.surgsci.com" or "www.disposabletrocar.com" to check our company and products. We also got on-line store in Alibaba.com. You can search "Innosurg" and see our company there.
Q: What is the process of your trocar production?
A: Incoming inspection→Ultrasonic cleaning→Assembly in clean workshop→Inspection→EO sterilization→Resolution→Shipping
Q: How long is your lead time?
A: Generally, it's about 7-10 days if the components are in stock.
Send your inquiry directly to us