CE Certificated 10mm Laparoscopic Instruments Trocar Disposable Optical Trocar
Contact Person : Chao
Phone Number : +8615826764336
WhatsApp : +8615826764336
|Minimum Order Quantity :||1pc||Price :||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details :||1pc/blister then color box package||Delivery Time :||7-10 working days|
|Payment Terms :||T/T||Supply Ability :||10000 pcs/ per Month|
|Place of Origin:||China||Brand Name:||Surgsci|
|Certification:||CE and ISO13485||Model Number:||Endopass|
|Product Name:||Disposable Trocar||Type:||Optical Trocar|
|Usage:||Surgical Room||Safety Standard:||YY0672.1-2008|
|Function:||Access Port||Packing::||Blister Packing|
12x150mm Laparoscopic Instruments Trocar,
CE Approved Non Bladed Trocar,
Medical Instrument 12mm Trocar
Features and Advantages of 5/10/12mm Endopass
● One-time use to eliminate cross infection.
● Silicone valve, strong sealing, prevent air leakage.
● the stable inverted threaded sleeve greatly enhanced the fixation force on the abdominal wall, prevent accidental slipping out from intraoperative puncture.
● Transparent puncture tip of Endopass model ensures clear images are obtained during puncture, avoice image distortion effectively.
● Blunt design puncture cone and tight conjunction with the sleeve, conduce to reduce bleeding and damage to the tissue.
● Casing wall is in strict accordance with the design principles of human engineering mechanics, increase the flexibility and safety of operation.
● Fully separated assembly structure to simplify the operation, to make the operation safer.
|T10L150V||φ10mm; Universal sleeces||150mm|
|T12L150V||φ12mm; Universal sleeces||150mm|
● Disposable laparoscopic trocar is composed of an obturator and a sleeve. The sleeve is composed of a cannula, an insufflation, a stopcock, an internal seal and a durable universal seal.
● Trocar has applications in urologic, gynecologic laparoscopy and other abdominal procedures to establish a path for entry of endoscopic instruments.
● Optical trocar access is a technique to place the initial trocar in laparoscopic surgery.
● With optical trocar access, each tissue layer can be visualized before insertion, which can help prevent organ injury, and air leaks at the trocar site can be minimized even in obese patients
1pc/blister then color box package and carton before shipment
Q2: How can I pay?
A: Convenience by Western Union/Money Gram/Paypal/T/T etc.
Q3: Can I received samples first?
A: Certainly. Samples will be prepared in 3 days.
Q4: Can I get any discount?
A: The price is negotiable, we can offer you discount according to your order quantity.
Q5: How much are the shipping costs?
A: Shipping cost is charged by the package's weight and related to the shipping methods you choose and your destination.