Place of Origin:
CE and ISO13485
12mm Disposable Hasson Trocar with Blunt Tip Good Fixation Trocar is passed through the abdominal wall and then facilitate the access for the camera and laparoscopic instruments. If needed, the CO2 can be infused through the valve.
This product is intended for single-use only as indicated. Endoscopic procedures should be performed by physicians having adequate training and familiarity with these procedures.
Main Features of CE Marked 12mm Disposable Hasson Trocar Laparoscopic Hasson Trocars
(1) Single patient uses only, avoid cross infection.
(2) Stainless steel needle instead of original plastic makes the trocar more reliable.
(3) Ergonomically designed finger grip fits user better. Allowing for easy rotating during insertion and offering a firm holding position.
(4) The blunt obturator tip pushes the tissue softly and avoids damage to abdominal wall when puncturing.
(5) Adjustable suture pile on canula tube. Suture line twined and fastened to suture piles making the canula settled on abdominal wall.
(6) Double sealing units design. Detachable multi-disc sealing structure and one-way duckbill sealing valve allows the entry of different sizes of instruments and maintain the pneumoperitoneum while operating.
|Product Name||Disposable Laparoscopic Trocar||Instrument classification||Class II|
|Application||Laparoscopic Surgery||Warranty||2 Years|
|Certificate||ISO13485 & CE||Material||Plastic|
|Usage||Surgical Room||Sterilization||EO Sterilized|
|Function||Surgery Passageway||Package Type||1 Set or Kit/Package|
Hassonpass Style Blunt Obturator Tip One Time Use Laparoscopic Trocar provides 2 specifications that can be used in various types of laparoscopic surgeries.
|TI0L100H||φ10mm; Hasson sleeces||100mm|
|T12L100H||φ12mm; Hasson sleeces||100mm|
Our Factory and Office
Product Usage in Surgery:
Q: Are you a factory or a trade company?
A: We are a medical technology company with a wholly-owned factory in Shenzhen city.
Q: Where can I see your company's info?
A: You can log into our website "www.surgscience.com" or "www.disposabletrocar.com" to check our company and products. We also got on-line store in Alibaba.com. You can search "Innosurg" and see our company there.
Q: What is the process of your trocar production?
A: Incoming inspection→Ultrasonic cleaning→Assembly in clean workshop→Inspection→EO sterilization→Resolution→Shipping
Q: How long is your lead time?
A: Generally, it's about 7-10 days if the components are in stock.
Send your inquiry directly to us