In this video we'll show you how to use a 10mm single-use bladed trocar.
Surgsci is a professional laparoscopic instruments manufacturer and supplier in China. We have 4 sizes of bladed trocars, including 5/10/12mm diameter, length:75/100mm https://www.surgscience.com/products-44625
Steps of Using Surgsci Bladed Laparoscopic Trocar:
- Take obturator and cannula out of box, check if they are the same size
- Press the lock button on obturator top, hold it and push obturator tip to see if the blade goes out and then bounces back to sheath;
- Load obturator with cannula, hold trocar vertical to abdomen and puncture at incision (Do not rotate during puncturing to avoid damage on surround tissue)
- Hold both buttons on obturator top and release obturator from cannula;
- Connect gas supply tube to make pneumoperitoneum, then insert surgical instruments through cannula for operation;
- Push the lock on cannula to separate cover for bringing out tissue/cleaning stuff during surgery (Not applicable to 5mm trocars);
- Rotate cannula and pull it out from abdomen after surgery.
Contact Us: Email: email@example.com