A disposable balloon trocar is a medical device used in laparoscopic surgery. It has a blunt tip and an inflatable balloon at the end which is inflated after insertion to create a seal around the incision site and prevent gas leakage during surgery. The device is used to create a port of entry for other surgical instruments during laparoscopic surgery.
Here are the general steps to use a disposable balloon trocar:
1. Make an incision in the skin using a scalpel. The incision should be small enough to allow the trocar to pass through but large enough to accommodate the surgical instrument.
2. Insert the trocar through the incision. The trocar should be inserted at a 90-degree angle to the skin and advanced until it reaches the abdominal cavity.
3. Inflate the balloon at the end of the trocar using a syringe. The balloon should be inflated with sterile saline solution or carbon dioxide gas until it creates a seal around the incision site.
4. Verify that the balloon is properly inflated and that there is no gas leakage. This can be done by observing the pressure gauge on the syringe or by listening for any hissing sounds.
5. Insert other surgical instruments through the trocar to perform surgery.
Surgsci Medical Ltd. aims to improve people's health and quality of life. We adhere to the mission of independent research and development, popularize minimally invasive medical technology, and share high-quality humanistic care. Through clinical practice, we innovate in technology to benefit patients, medical staff, and medical institutions. We provide holistic innovative solutions for hepatobiliary and gastrointestinal surgery, ENT surgery, colorectal surgery, bariatric surgery, oncology, urology, thoracic surgery, women's and children's surgery, neurosurgery, etc. We are in Shenzhen, Guangdong. Founded in 2017, Surgsci is a national high-tech enterprise, focusing on the innovation for smart consumables for minimally invasive surgery. We are specialized in the production of laparoscopic surgical instruments, including disposable laparoscopic trocars and ultrasonic scalpels etc. We own two factories in Pingshan and Bao’an District, a total of about 1500 square meters of R&D office and 4000 square meters of GMP clean workshop with ISO13485. We integrate design, R&D, manufacturing, and sales. At present, we have more than 40 authorized patents at home and abroad. The products have obtained CE & FDA and are sold to nearly 30 countries in Europe, Asia, the Middle East, and South America. We Provide high quality OEM and ODM services which are recognized and favored by our customers. Looking forward to your inquiry and cooperation.