A disposable endo cutter stapler is a surgical instrument used to cut and staple tissue during laparoscopic surgery. It is important to follow the manufacturer’s instructions for use when using a disposable endo cutter stapler. Here are some general steps for using a disposable endo cutter stapler:
1. Load the stapler: Before using the stapler, it must be loaded with a new, sterile staple cartridge. Follow the manufacturer’s instructions for loading the cartridge.
2. Position the stapler: Once the stapler is loaded, it can be inserted into the surgical site through a small incision. The surgeon will position the stapler so that the tissue to be cut and stapled is between the jaws of the stapler.
3. Close the jaws: The surgeon will then close the jaws of the stapler, clamping the tissue between them.
4. Fire the stapler: Once the tissue is securely clamped, the surgeon will fire the stapler. This will cut the tissue and simultaneously staple it on either side of the cut.
5. Release and remove: After firing, the surgeon will release the jaws of the stapler and remove it from the surgical site.