Instructions for Use-5mm Optical Laparoscopic Trocars:
- Remove the obturator and cannula from the box and check if their dimensions match.
- Insert the endoscope from the hole on the top of the obturator and then lock them together.
- Load the obturator with the cannula, hold the trocar and insert it at a 90-degree angle to the abdomen (Rotate and push to facilitate puncture).
- Stop puncturing when seeing viscera on endoscope camera, unlock the endoscope and take it out.
- Hold both buttons on obturator top and release obturator from cannula;
- Connect gas supply tube to make pneumoperitoneum, then insert surgical instruments through cannula for operation;
- Push the lock on cannula to separate cover for bringing out tissue/cleaning stuff during surgery (Not applicable to 5mm trocars);
- Rotate cannula and pull it out from abdomen after surgery.
Wechat/WhatsApp: +86-1582676433 (Max May）
Send your inquiry directly to us