1. Using sterile technique, remove the device from the package.
2. Select the appropriate size ligating clip cartridge and corresponding clip applier.
3. Grasp the applier by the handle and trigger.
4. Insert the jaws of the instrument into the individual cartridge slot, making sure the tips of the applier are perpendicular to the surface of the cartridge. Insert the applier until it stops. Do not force the applier. It should enter and withdraw from the cartridge smoothly.
5. Keeping the applier jaws perpendicular to the surface of the cartridge, retract the applier from the cartridge. The clip will be securely helped in the applier jaws. It is not necessary to maintain trigger tension to hold the clip in the applier jaws.
6. Position the clip around the tubular structure to be ligated. Apply sufficient force to fully close the applier to assure that the clip is satisfactorily placed and secured.
Send your inquiry directly to us