Place of Origin:
CE and ISO13485
12mm trocar kit bladeless disposable laparoscopic trocar set normally contains 3 kinds of products: disposable laparoscopic trocar, disposable veress needle and disposable laparoscopic specimen pouch.
TS08 =12mm obturator*1+12mm cannula*2+120mm veress*1+specimen bag*1
1. The trocar consists of an obturator and a cannula. The obturator is composed of a puncture tip, a shaft,a handle and other related components, and the sleeve is composed of related components such as cannula, air blow, cock, inner seal, durable universal seal, etc.
2. The pneumoperitoneum needle consists of a needle seat, a stopcock, a luer lock connector, a position indicator, a spring, an inner stylet and an outer cannula.
3. Specimen bag is a small plastic bag used to take out the specimen.
(1) Trocars are designed with double seals and use special sealing materials. The durable layer securely seals the system, reducing air leakage during instrument insertion or retraction.
(2) The stable reverse thread cannula greatly enhances the fixation force of the abdominal wall and prevents accidental slipping out during intraoperative puncture.
(3) The transparent puncture tip of the Endopass model can ensure a clear image during the puncture process and effectively avoid image distortion.
(4) The casing wall strictly follows the design principles of ergonomic mechanics, which increases the flexibility, comfort and safety of operation.
(5) The fully separated assembly structure simplifies the operation and makes the operation safer.
Company Pictures and Team Members:
Q: Are you a factory or a trade company?
A: We are a medical technology company with a wholly-owned factory in Shenzhen city.
Q: Where can I see your company's info ?
A: You can log into our website "www.surgscience.com" or "www.disposabletrocar.com" to check our company and products. We also got on-line store in Alibaba.com. You can search "Innosurg" and see our company there.
Q: What is the process of your trocar production?
A: Incoming inspection→Ultrasonic cleaning→Assembly in clean workshop→Inspection→EO sterilization→Resolution→Shipping
Q: How long is your lead time?
A: Generally, it's about 7-10 days if the components are in stock.
Q:What is the minimum order quantity?
A:1 set/kit. But the more you purchase,the cheaper price it will be.
Send your inquiry directly to us