Place of Origin:
CE and ISO13485
Trocars are passed through the abdominal wall and then facilitate the access for the camera and laparoscopic instruments. If needed, the CO2 can be infused through the valve.
10mm Blunt Tip Surgical Instruments Plastic Trocar Disposable Hasson Trocar 10mm
The 10mm trocar is passed through the abdominal wall and then facilitates access to the camera and laparoscopic instruments. If desired, carbon dioxide can be injected through a valve.
(1) The 10mm hasson is used for single patient only to avoid cross infection.
(2) The stainless steel needle replaces the original plastic, making the trocar more reliable.
(3) The ergonomically designed finger grip is more user-friendly. It allows easy rotation during insertion and provides a secure holding position.
(4) The 10mm Hassonpass blunt obturator tip gently pushes the tissue to avoid damage to the abdominal wall during puncture.
(5) Adjustable suture post on cannula. The suture is wrapped and secured to the suture post, which secures the cannula to the abdominal wall.
(6) Double sealing unit design. The removable multi-piece sealing structure and one-way duckbill sealing valve allow access to instruments of different sizes and maintain pneumoperitoneum during operation.
EO Disinfection Blunt Obturator Suturing Fixer Disposable Hasson Trocar provides 2 specifications that can be used in various types of laparoscopic surgeries.
|TI0L100H||φ10mm; Hasson sleeces||100mm|
|T12L100H||φ12mm; Hasson sleeces||100mm|
Our Factory and Team Members:
Send your inquiry directly to us